Working with students, professional and amateur photographers gives me a great sense of fulfilment.
My background as both a therapist and photographer helps me analyse both creator and creation. I enjoy digging deeper within someones work and finding out what could be in the hidden depths below.
Previous courses & workshops:
• Royal Academy of Arts, The Hague, NL
• Blankpaper, Madrid, ES
• Willem de Kooning, Rotterdam, NL
• Ministry of Finance, The Hague, NL
I always look forward to meeting aspiring documentary photographers and believe a mentorship is both an enriching experience for them and for me as an artist.
When I'm available I will work with them on my own project and offer them insight and guidance with their own projects.
• Student/ Graduate at BA level Documentary Photography
november - april
The audiences I've spoken to in the past ten years have ranged from students to pensioners and the working class in between.
My talks are custom made for each group but have a central theme of conveying a different way of looking at the ordinary, the daily life, making it look fresh and come alive again.
Selection of Past talks:
• Arte (TV)
• ING Art Business Symposium, Amsterdam
• Ministry of Finance, The Hague
• The Royal Academy of Arts, The Hague
• Fotodok, Utrecht
• Blankpaper, Madrid
• De Donkere Kamer, Amsterdam